On the heels of its big Season 3 premiere on Sunday, HBO‘s hit fantasy series Game Of Thrones has been renewed for a fourth season. Based on the bestselling fantasy book series by George R.R. Martin, Game Of Thrones hit series highs in its third season premiere, which averaged 4.4 million viewers, up 4% from GOT‘s previous series high posted by the second season finale (4.2 million) and up 13% from the series’ Season 2 opener. The upcoming Season 4 of GOT, created/executive produced by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss, is expected to feature a cameo by Martin, who serves as a co-executive producer on the show.
HBO’s ‘Game Of Thrones’ Renewed For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
Latest TV News
- ‘Dear White People’ Renewed For Season 3 By Netflix
- ‘Roseanne’ Spinoff ‘The Conners’ Picked Up By ABC With No Roseanne Barr Involvement
- Starz Donates Big Bucks For TV Scribes’ Push To Stop Border Family Separation
- Charles Krauthammer Dies: Fox News Contributor & Pulitzer-Winning Columnist Was 68
- Donald Trump Tells Media Who Melania’s Mean Jacket Message Targeted: Them
- TV Talk Podcast: Emmy Voters, Here Are The Hot Races We’re Talking About