Another week, another viewership high for HBO‘s Game Of Thrones. The Sunday episode of the fantasy drama drew 4.9 million viewers at 9 PM, a new series-high mark. GOT has now set series viewership records with three of the four Season 3 episodes that have aired so far. In Week 2, Veep, which followed GOT at 10 PM, posted 1.1 million viewers, down slightly from the 1.2 million who tuned in for the second-season opener the previous Sunday.
‘Game Of Thrones’ Hits Another High
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
Writers Guild Awards 2019: 'Eighth Grade' & 'Can You Ever Forgive Me?' Take Top Prizes - Full Winners List
Latest TV News
- WGA & SAG-AFTRA Taking Sharply Different Approaches At Bargaining Table With Agencies And Ad Industry
- Krysten Ritter Posts ‘Jessica Jones’ Finale Table Read Photo; Says She’s “Proud” Of How Show Will Complete “Journey”…
- ‘Veep’ Trailer: Presidents Day Greetings From Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Fox Comedies, ‘60 Minutes’ Andrew McCabe Sit-Down Top Slow Holiday Sunday Ratings
- ‘T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle’ Season 2 Production On Hold
- Jussie Smollett Has “No Plans” Today To Meet With Cops Over Attack