The Season 4 finale of Justified on FX was watched by 2.249 million viewers last night. That’s down 16% from the 2.67 million who watched the drama’s Season 3 finale on April 10 last year. It’s also down sharply from the 3.95 million who watched the Season 4 premiere on January 8. That was the season high for Justified this year. That show also had 1.65 million viewers among Adults 18-49. Tuesday’s episode pulled in 934,000 viewers among Adults 18-49. That’s also down from the 1.35 million in the key demo who watched the Season 3 ender. Developed by Graham Yost from Elmore Leonard’s Riding The Rap and Pronto novels and a short story by the author, Justified debuted on March 16, 2010 on the network. At FX’s upfront presentation in NYC on March 28, network president John Landgraf announced that the Emmy winning series would be coming back for a fifth season.
FX’s ‘Justified’ Viewership Down For Season 4 Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
John Oliver Blasts Donald Trump Administration For Taking Children From Parents As Immigration Strategy
Latest TV News
- Richard Valeriani Dies: NBC Newsman Who Covered Civil Rights Movement & Nixon Was 85
- How 'Altered Carbon' Production Designer Carey Meyer Built Bay City’s Sprawling Main Street For Sci-Fi Series
- CAA Signs ‘Get Out’s Daniel Kaluuya
- Liz Friedman Inks Overall Deal With Sony Pictures TV
- Richard Schiff Says Dr. Glassman’s Fate In ‘The Good Doctor’ Was On Plan From The Start
- WarnerMedia CEO John Stankey: No More Top Exec Exits Expected Soon