FX says it is posting last night’s episode of The Americans on its website because of an error by its publicity department. “The correct listings information was not properly disseminated to television listings services that provide information to media outlets, cable and satellite providers. As a result of the error, electronic guides which trigger the run times of DVRs incorrectly recorded the total running time of one hour (10-11 PM), therefore cutting off the final seven minutes of the episode”, FX said in a statement. John Solberg, SVP of Media Relations, FX Networks, apologized to the show’s fans, calling the error “regrettable”.
FX To Rerun Most Recent Episode Of ‘The Americans’ Online Due To Listings Error
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Royals' Canceled By E! After 4 Seasons, Shopped By Lionsgate With Pop Eyed As Possible New Home
President Donald Trump Gets Personal Noting Death Of Aretha Franklin: "She Worked For Me On Numerous Occasions"
'Crazy Rich Asians' Takes $5M Wednesday, 5-Day Forecast $23M-$25M; 'Meg' Swims To $59M+ - Thursday AM B.O.
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Insists He Canceled His Parade, But Blames Washington Locals
- Sky Takes Another Crack At Time Travel With Adaptation Of H.G. Wells’ ‘The Time Machine’
- Ariana Grande Performs Emotional Tribute To Aretha Franklin On ‘The Tonight Show’
- ‘The Tonight Show’ To Air Episode From Central Park In T-Mobile Deal
- Seinfeld On ‘Seinfeld’: Leaving Was Done At “The Perfect Moment”
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify New Network Code Worth More Than $200 MIllion A Year