The 2013 Masters Tournament on Friday notched the highest rated and most-viewed Friday performance for the sports network, and drew the fourth-best golf viewership ever on cable television. Per Nielsen, ESPN‘s Friday Masters coverage had 4.2 million viewers earning a 3.5 household coverage rating, up 6% from 2012. Males 18-34 were up 25% and viewership increased from last year’s 4.1 million. ESPN’s 2-day average was also up 4% from 2012’s numbers. Coverage continues through the weekend.
ESPN Scores Record Masters Ratings
What's Hot on Deadline
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Eases Loot To $63M+ Opening; Awards Season Fare Struggles
Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS’ Response To Snafus
Bill Maher Addresses Stan Lee's Death, Says Adults Pretend Comic Books Are "Sophisticated Literature"
Latest TV News
- ‘Big Mouth’ Renewed For Season 3 On Netflix
- ‘Last Man Standing’, ‘Blue Bloods’ Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & ‘Midnight, Texas’ Hit…
- Bill Maher’s New Rules Advice For The Holidays: Just Shut Up
- Stacey Abrams Concedes In Georgia Governor Race, Blames Voter Suppression
- ‘The Magicians’ Unveils SyFy Season 4 Trailer And The New Quest
- Fox Developing Female Texas Rangers Drama Produced By Ilene Chaiken