The three companies made the joint announcement today at NAB. They’ll work together to integrate the Dolby 3D format into Cameron-Pace Group’s 3D video content production workflow and develop a premium glasses-free in-home 3D experience using Dolby 3D. Cameron-Pace’s 3D content will be showcased at Dolby’s booth at the conference, which runs through Thursday. “James Cameron and Vince Pace’s artistic and technological vision make CPG a great partner in our quest to make glasses-free 3D successful for creative professionals, broadcast networks, consumer electronics manufacturers, and ultimately for consumers”, said Dolby’s Roland Vlaicu in a statement.
Dolby, Phillips, Cameron-Pace Pact On Glasses-Free 3D: NAB
What's Hot on Deadline
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Netflix Orders Innovative Animated World War II Drama Series 'The Liberator' From A+E Studios, Unique Features & Jeb Stuart
RatPac Dune's Warner Bros Film Library Sale: Who Wants Piece Of 'Wonder Woman,' 'American Sniper' & 'Gravity'?
Latest Film News
- Richard Lormand Dies: Veteran International Film Publicist Was 56
- Bert & Bertie Attached To Direct & Write ‘Eurydice’ For Amazon Studios
- Kelly McMahon To Succeed Retiring Joan Graves As MPAA Ratings Chief
- Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach’s Roger Ailes Movie
- Melissa McCarthy To Receive Santa Barbara Film Festival Montecito Award
- Kim Porter Dies: Model, Actress, Mother Of Sean Combs Children Was 47