Two midseason dramas pulled quickly after their premieres have gotten their unaired episodes scheduled. ABC‘s Zero Hour and NBC‘s Do No Harm both have landed burnoff Saturday slots. Zero Hour, which only aired three episodes before getting the axe and has 10 more episodes in the can, will return on June 15 at 8 with two back-to-back episodes. It will then air in the 8 PM hour until a two-hour finale on Aug. 3. Do No Harm has 11 unaired episodes after being scrapped following two airings. The Jekyll & Hyde medical drama will be back on June 29 and will air at 10 PM, per The Futon Critic.
Cancelled ‘Zero Hour’ & ‘Do No Harm’ Get Summer Air Dates For Unaired Episodes
What's Hot on Deadline
Writers Guild Awards 2019: 'Eighth Grade' & 'Can You Ever Forgive Me?' Take Top Prizes - Full Winners List
'Alita' Adds $56M Overseas; 'The Wandering Earth' Becomes #2 Movie Ever In China - International Box Office
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest TV News
- ‘2025’: How Did Keshet’s ‘Black Mirror’-Meets-‘Monopoly’ Entertainment Format Land?
- All3Media’s Lime Pictures Options Futuristic YA Death Row Drama ‘The Loop’
- Twofour Scores Bumper Order For Social Experiment 'Undercover Girlfriends' As Backer ITV Touts Formats Globally
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’, ‘Roma’ Top Golden Reel Awards – MPSE Winners List
- John Oliver: Donald Trump Hits Omelette Bar After Declaring National Emergency
- Jussie Smollett Gets Renewed Support From ‘Empire’ Showrunner Over Attack