Two midseason dramas pulled quickly after their premieres have gotten their unaired episodes scheduled. ABC‘s Zero Hour and NBC‘s Do No Harm both have landed burnoff Saturday slots. Zero Hour, which only aired three episodes before getting the axe and has 10 more episodes in the can, will return on June 15 at 8 with two back-to-back episodes. It will then air in the 8 PM hour until a two-hour finale on Aug. 3. Do No Harm has 11 unaired episodes after being scrapped following two airings. The Jekyll & Hyde medical drama will be back on June 29 and will air at 10 PM, per The Futon Critic.
Cancelled ‘Zero Hour’ & ‘Do No Harm’ Get Summer Air Dates For Unaired Episodes
What's Hot on Deadline
Detroit Fox Affiliate Airs Video Tribute To Jessica Starr; Meteorologist Died By Suicide After Eye Surgery
Mika Brzezinski Finally Apologizes On Air For Wednesday's Homophobic Slur, Calling It "Terrible Choice Of Words"
Latest TV News
- ‘The Black Tapes’ Supernatural Drama Based On Podcast In Works At NBC From Matthew Arnold
- ‘Last Man Standing’: Tisha Campbell To Recur On Fox Series As Familiar Character
- ‘Black-ish’, ‘The Goldbergs’, ‘The Kids Are Alright’ & ‘Single Parents’ Get…
- Apple Makes Peanuts Deal; DHX Media To Produce New Series, Specials & Shorts With Classic Characters For Streamer
- ‘Murphy Brown’, ‘Superstore’ Slip To Season Lows
- David Letterman’s ‘My Next Guest’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix