Entertainment Studios is growing. The company announced today it has signed a long-term lease for a 75,000 square foot state-of-the-art television and film production facility in Culver City. Entertainment Studios will also retain its Century City corporate headquarters. The multi-million dollar, multi-year lease was negotiated by Terence Hill, Principal of BT Equities, Inc. representing Entertainment Studios. Travis Landrum of Industry Partners represented landlord Reisbord Family Investments. Entertainment Studios is an independent producer and distributor of first-run syndicated television programming and owns eight 24-hour HD television networks (CARS.TV, COMEDY.TV, ES.TV, MYDESTINATION.TV, PETS.TV, RECIPE.TV, LEGACY.TV, and JUSTICE CENTRAL.TV).
Byron Allen’s Entertainment Studios Signs Multi-Year Lease For New Production Studio
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Latest TV News
- Dave Smith Dies: Walt Disney Archives Founder Was 78
- Christopher Knopf Dies: Former President Of The Writers Guild Of America West Was 91
- Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: “Let’s Not Eat Our Own”…
- Jussie Smollett Assault Suspects Sprung By Cops Due To “New Evidence” – Update
- CBS Goes With ‘The Price Is Right’ Over Conclusion Of President Trump’s Emergency Speech
- ‘Descendants 3’ Teaser And First Synopsis Out From Disney Channel