Los Angeles police received a call about 6:15 PM tonight that there was a bomb on the KTLA studios’ lot in Hollywood. LAPD Officer Christopher No says the caller told police he was “going to detonate” three devices, that had been planted in the building. No says officers determined almost immediately that it was a hoax, but employees were evacuated as a precaution as an LAPD bomb squad and dogs searched the area. Nothing suspicious was found. Among those evacuated were reporters and producers involved in the station’s 10 PM newscast and employees on several syndicated shows, including Judge Judy, according to the LA Times. The all-clear was given around 8:30 PM.
Bomb Threat At KTLA-TV Was A Hoax
What's Hot on Deadline
Elizabeth Banks To Star In & Produce Paramount Players Pic On The Day A Wyoming Hotel Maid Won A Dream Date With Prince
'Crazy Rich Asians' Could Hit $30M In 5-Day Opening; Fandango Presales Currently Besting 'Girls Trip'
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Yankes Ex-CIA Director John Brennan’s Security Clearance, Threatens Other Critics
- Emmy Predictions: Will Sterling K. Brown Prevail Again Or Is Upset Looming In Drama Series Actor Race?
- ‘The Code’: Luke Mitchell To Headline New CBS Drama Series After Recasting
- ‘The Voice’ EP On Keeping The Series Vital Through 14 Seasons & New Digital Series ‘The Comeback Stage…
- Seth MacFarlane Taps Imagine’s Erica Huggins As President Of Fuzzy Door
- New Hollywood Podcast: RuPaul Is Snatching Emmys And Changing The Game With ‘Drag Race’