Sofia Coppola‘s teen crime caper The Bling Ring will make its North American debut at the 39th Seattle International Film Festival after world-premiering at Cannes. The A24 release opens June 14. SIFF is the most highly-attended film festival in the US and runs May 16-June 9. This year’s program screens 447 films and launches its new African Pictures Program highlighting films from indigenous African filmmakers, made possible by a multi-year grant from the Academy. Hit the fest’s website for the full line-up.
‘Bling Ring’ To Close 2013 Seattle Film Fest
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
Oscars' Big Snubs: Bradley Cooper & Ryan Coogler For Director, Mr. Rogers Docu, Emily Blunt Get Cold Shoulder
'A Star Is Born's Sam Elliott Gets First Oscar Nomination In 50-Year Career, Jokes "It's About [Bleeping] Time"
Teachers Strike Ends: Tentative Deal Reached After Days Of Final Bargaining Between Union & District
Latest Film News
- ‘Sopranos’ Prequel Film Finds Young Tony: Michael Gandolfini Is Chip Off Old Block
- ‘RBG’ Oscar Nomination Tops One Wild Year For Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- ‘The Favourite’ Producers On The Film’s 10 Oscar Nominations & The Changing Climate For Female Leads
- Spike Lee: Oscar Saga Links ‘Do The Right Thing’ & ‘BlacKkKlansman’
- ‘Tigerland’ Clip: Sundance Docu Explores Humanity’s Relationship With Endangered Species, Sets Premiere Date…
- Kaye Ballard Dies: TV, Film & Stage Veteran Who Starred In ‘The Mothers-In-Law’ Was 93