Sofia Coppola‘s teen crime caper The Bling Ring will make its North American debut at the 39th Seattle International Film Festival after world-premiering at Cannes. The A24 release opens June 14. SIFF is the most highly-attended film festival in the US and runs May 16-June 9. This year’s program screens 447 films and launches its new African Pictures Program highlighting films from indigenous African filmmakers, made possible by a multi-year grant from the Academy. Hit the fest’s website for the full line-up.
‘Bling Ring’ To Close 2013 Seattle Film Fest
What's Hot on Deadline
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
Latest Film News
- ‘Mary Poppins Returns’ Songwriters Discuss Pair Of Awards-Contending Tunes & The Artistic Crucible In Following Up…
- Make Up Artists And Hair Stylist Guild Sets Career Awards For Susan Cabral-Ebert & Robert Louis Stevenson
- Kacey Rohl, Martin Donovan To Star In Indie Drama ‘Baldy’
- Paulist Productions Taps Veteran Exec Mike Sullivan As President
- Producers Guild Documentary Noms: ‘RBG’, ‘Three Identical Strangers’, ‘Won’t You Be My Neighbor…
- ‘The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part’ Trailer: Can Emmet Rescue Lucy From The Evil Queen?