ABC is pushing next Monday’s (April 22) episode of Castle by a week to April 29 out of respect for the victims of the Boston Marathon bombings. In the episode, titled “Still”, Detective Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) accidentally steps on a pressure-sensitive bomb, launching a desperate search for a way to disarm it. The episode originally scheduled for April 29, “The Squab And The Quail”, will now air this coming Monday. Also out of sensitivity to the Boston tragedy, Fox this week pulled a recent episode of Family Guy, which featured killings at the Boston Marathon, from online circulation.
ABC Postpones ‘Castle’ Episode With Bomb- Related Plot In Light Of Boston Tragedy
What's Hot on Deadline
'Vice' Enters The Oscar Race, Wins Praise For Christian Bale's Dick Cheney, Amy Adams And Adam McKay At Early Screening
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Crimes Of Grindelwald' Falls Short Stateside With $62M Debut, Celebrates Overseas Win As 'Fantastic Beasts' Series Hits $1 Billion-Plus
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
Latest TV News
- Condoleeza Rice Under Consideration For Cleveland Browns Head Coach – ESPN Report
- Claire Foy To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Steve Carell’s Jeff Bezos Trolls Donald Trump In ‘Saturday Night Live’ Skit
- The Only Reboot ‘Scrubs’ Creator Bill Lawrence Would Consider Is A Movie
- ‘The Office’ Alums Join Steve Carell For Reunion On ‘SNL’, Urge Him To Do Reboot
- Lana Condor On Possible 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Sequel: “The Whole Cast Would Love To Do It"