EXCLUSIVE: WME has signed Paranormal Activity helmer Oren Peli. Peli leaves CAA, shaking loose from that agency after longtime agents Martin Spencer and Adam Kanter moved to Jeff Berg’s Resolution. Peli is a big piece of business, at the forefront of the micro-budget found-footage horror craze. He produced and oversaw the sequels of Paranormal Activity, produced and scripted Chernobyl Diaries, and produced Insidious and the Rob Zombie-directed Lords Of Salem. Peli most recently wrote and directed Area 51. Peli also co-created The River for ABC last year. He continues to be lawyered by Linda Lichter.
WME Signs ‘Paranormal Activity’ Helmer Oren Peli
What's Hot on Deadline
'This Is Us' Creator Dan Fogelman Says "You're Going To Get A Lot Of Answers" In Season Finale, Teases Season 4 Details - PaleyFest
Martin Clunes Returns To Cornwall As Filming Begins On Season Nine Of ITV & Acorn TV Medical Drama 'Doc Martin'
How Universal Drove Jordan Peele's 'Us' To $70M+ Opening, The Best Start For A Live-Action Original Since 'Avatar' - Update
Latest Film News
- James Franco’s ‘The Pretenders’ Lands At Cleopatra Entertainment
- Frank Langella Starrer ‘Lapham Rising’ Gets Winter State Entertainment Funding
- Lionsgate Taps Marisa Liston To Run Global Motion Picture Communications
- Michael B. Jordan Takes On Age-Less Man Thriller ‘Methusaleh’ At Warner Bros
- AMPTP Rejects WGA Request For “Group Boycott” Of Talent Agents Who Won’t Sign Proposed Code Of Conduct
- New AppleTV+ Streamer Unveiled By CEO Tim Cook, Spielberg & Oprah