WE tv has appointed Mark Neschis SVP Public Relations. He will be based in the network’s NYC office and report to Ellen Kroner, EVP Communications for AMC Networks. Neschis comes from Wenner Media, where he was corporate communications director, overseeing all communications activities for Rolling Stone, Us Weekly and Men’s Journal. Before that, Neschis was EVP at Robinson Lerer & Montgomery and served as director of television news for The White House press office during the Clinton administration.
We TV Hires Head Of PR Executive
What's Hot on Deadline
Detroit Fox Affiliate Airs Video Tribute To Jessica Starr; Meteorologist Died By Suicide After Eye Surgery
Mika Brzezinski Finally Apologizes On Air For Wednesday's Homophobic Slur, Calling It "Terrible Choice Of Words"
'Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse' Catching $35M-$40M, 'The Mule' Carrying $18M, 'Mortal Engines' Out Of Gas With $8M-$9M
Latest TV News
- HBO Sets ‘Brexit’ Premiere Date, Releases Trailer For Benedict Cumberbatch Film
- Netflix Punches Back In Legal Fight With Viacom Over Exec Poaching
- Claire Foy & Chuck Lorre Set For Honors At Critics’ Choice Awards
- Rightor Doyle's 'Bonding' Short-Form Dark Comedy Series Picked Up By Netflix
- The Weekly Standard To Close; Anti-Trump Conservative Magazine Was Cable News Pipeline
- ‘The Black Tapes’ Supernatural Drama Based On Podcast In Works At NBC From Matthew Arnold