The 67th Annual Tony Awards will be broadcast live from Radio City Music Hall in New York City on Sunday, June 9. The show, which has aired on CBS since 1978, returns to Radio City Music Hall after two years at the Beacon Theatre. Ricky Kirshner and Glenn Weiss of White Cherry Entertainment will return as executive producers. Also, Weiss will serve as director for a 14th consecutive year. The Tonys are coming off an all-time ratings low last year. Nominations will be announced live on Tuesday, April 30 from New York.
Tony Awards Set For June 9 On CBS
What's Hot on Deadline
'This Is Us' Creator Dan Fogelman Says "You're Going To Get A Lot Of Answers" In Season Finale, Teases Season 4 Details - PaleyFest
How Universal Drove Jordan Peele's 'Us' To $70M+ Opening, The Best Start For A Live-Action Original Since 'Avatar' - Update
Blackout Averted: Viacom Channels To Remain On AT&T Platforms After Two Companies Strike Carriage Deal
Martin Clunes Returns To Cornwall As Filming Begins On Season Nine Of ITV & Acorn TV Medical Drama 'Doc Martin'
Latest TV News
- March Madness Pumps Up CBS Sunday; ‘American Idol’ Hits Sunday Low
- ‘Wu-Tang: An American Saga’: Anthony Chisholm, Armen Garo & Caleb Castille To Recur in Hulu Series
- GLAAD Media Awards Adds Lizzo As Performer; Lena Waithe, Janet Mock, Gwyneth Paltrow And More As Presenters
- Vinny Chhibber Joins ‘Animal Kingdom’; ‘Strange Angel’ Casts Marquise C. Brown
- ‘Chambers’: First Look At Uma Thurman & Tony Goldwyn In Netflix Supernatural Drama Series
- BRON Studios Boosts TV Signal With EVP-Level Hire, Promotion