The newsmagazine show America Now is coming back for a fourth season, Raycom Media and ITV Studios America announced today. Hosted by Leeza Gibbons and Bill Rancic, the weekday syndicated series is distributed by Trifecta Entertainment & Media across the nation. “Season 4 of America Now promises even more great stories and smart solutions from our hosts and experts. We are excited about this pickup for a show whose audience continues to steadily grow as viewers all over the country tune in and make it a part of their lives,” said Paul Buccieri, Managing Director of ITV Studios International and President and CEO of ITV Studios America today in a statement.
Syndicated Newsmagazine ‘America Now’ Renewed For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Feeling The Churn: Why Netflix Cancels Shows After A Couple Of Seasons & Why They Can't Move To New Homes
'Hustlers': Cardi B, Lili Reinhart, Keke Palmer & Julia Stiles Join Constance Wu & Jennifer Lopez In Avenging Strippers Pic
With Barack & Michelle Obama Chasing For Netflix, Warner Bros In Final Talks For Will Smith 'King Richard' Williams Tennis Sibs Deal
Paramount Titles James Cameron Produced 'Terminator' Sequel; Pic Will Stay Put On Nov. 1 Against 'Charlie's Angels'
Despite The Tabloid Tie To Kevin Tsujihara, Actress Charlotte Kirk Wants A Chance To Be Judged By Her Onscreen Work
Latest TV News
- Ryan Phillippe To Headline CBS’ Frankenstein Pilot ‘Alive’, Katrina Law & Aaron Staton Also Star
- Lucy Liu Developing ‘Unsung Heroes’ Female-Focused Anthology Series With ABC Studios International
- Netflix Orders ‘The Queen’s Gambit’ Limited Series From Scott Frank; Anya Taylor-Joy To Star
- 'The Twilight Zone': Chris O’Dowd To Star In Episode Of CBS All Access Reboot
- CAPE Teams With Adele Lim, Daniel Chun, Walter Hamada And Others For Annual New Writers Fellowship
- Cheryl Hines Signs With ICM Partners