Justin Timbelake proved his ratings prowess, leading NBC’s Saturday Night Live to season highs. Last night’s show, marking Timberlake’s fifth time as host, averaged a 5.9/15 in metered-market households. That was up 23% from last week when Kevin Hart was emcee, and SNL‘s top overnights in 14 months, since January 7, 2012 when the show followed a highly-rated primetime NFL playoff game. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night’s SNL, on which Timberlake also was musical guest, averaged a 3.7/18 in adults 18-49, up 32% from last week and also the show’s highest result in the LPMs since January 7, 2012.
‘Saturday Night Live’ Hits Season Highs With Justin Timberlake
What's Hot on Deadline
'Spider-Verse' Catching $37M+, 'The Mule' Carrying Near $18M, 'Mortal Engines' Fails To Start With $7M+
'SNL': Alec Baldwin, Ben Stiller, Matt Damon & Robert De Niro Celebrate The Holidays With 'It's A Wonderful Trump'
Latest TV News
- Pete Davidson Shows Christmas Spirit In Brief ‘SNL’ Appearance After Disturbing Post
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Holds Oscar Host Auditions Following Kevin Hart’s Exit
- ‘SNL’: Alec Baldwin, Ben Stiller, Matt Damon & Robert De Niro Celebrate The Holidays With ‘It’s A Wonderful Trump…
- Michael Weatherly’s Former ‘NCIS’ Co-Stars Defend Him After Eliza Dushku’s Sexual Harassment Claims
- Pete Davidson Accounted For After Disturbing Post; ‘SNL’ Cast Member Deletes Instagram
- Academy Award Trophy For ‘Gentleman’s Agreement’ Sells For Nearly $500K