Justin Timbelake proved his ratings prowess, leading NBC’s Saturday Night Live to season highs. Last night’s show, marking Timberlake’s fifth time as host, averaged a 5.9/15 in metered-market households. That was up 23% from last week when Kevin Hart was emcee, and SNL‘s top overnights in 14 months, since January 7, 2012 when the show followed a highly-rated primetime NFL playoff game. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night’s SNL, on which Timberlake also was musical guest, averaged a 3.7/18 in adults 18-49, up 32% from last week and also the show’s highest result in the LPMs since January 7, 2012.
‘Saturday Night Live’ Hits Season Highs With Justin Timberlake
What's Hot on Deadline
'This Is Us' Creator Dan Fogelman Says "You're Going To Get A Lot Of Answers" In Season Finale, Teases Season 4 Details - PaleyFest
Martin Clunes Returns To Cornwall As Filming Begins On Season Nine Of ITV & Acorn TV Medical Drama 'Doc Martin'
How Universal Drove Jordan Peele's 'Us' To $70M+ Opening, The Best Start For A Live-Action Original Since 'Avatar' - Update
Latest TV News
- Lauren Whitney Joins Spyglass Media Group As Head Of Television
- Apple Shows Off Original Series For First Time With Sizzle Reel – Watch
- Viacom Stock Jumps After AT&T Carriage Deal – Update
- Apple Stock Fades, Roku Advances As Wall Street Digests Cupertino News – Update
- Michael Avenatti Arrested On Federal Fraud & Nike Extortion Charges; Felony Cases Span Both Coasts
- Sesame Street AppleTV+ Series ‘Helpsters’ Announced By Big Bird & Cody At Tech Giant Confab