SAG-AFTRA has named Susan Nelson of Vernon, CT its new Executive Director for its New England local. Nelson assumed her new position on Friday. Since 2008, Nelson has served as counsel to the Connecticut State Employees’ Association, SEIU Local 2001 in Hartford, CT. She will be officially introduced at the upcoming New England Local Annual Membership Meeting on April 1st.
SAG-AFTRA Names New England Local Executive Director
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein's Lawyer Declares Alleged Victims Have "Lied"; D.A. Only Interested In"Political Correctness"
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
Latest Film News
- Sony Gets Inventive: Seeks Patents For ‘Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse’ Animation Tech
- With ‘Maquia: When The Promised Flower Blooms,’ Producer Kenji Horikawa Stands Behind Talent Of…
- How Barry Jenkins Planted The Seed For Adapting ‘If Beale Street Could Talk’ Long Before ‘Moonlight…
- Sasha Morfaw, Jimmy Jean-Louis, Sufe Bradshaw ‘GLOW’s Sydelle Noel To Star In Boko Haram Inspired Film ‘Rise…
- Former Warner Bros Int’l Publicist Justine Gamez Huckabay Launches PR Label Intercommunicate
- ‘Jurassic Park’, ‘The Shining’, ‘Brokeback Mountain’ Make Cut For National Film…