EXCLUSIVE: Resolution has signed actress Michelle Yeoh. One of Asia’s biggest stars, Yeoh will figure in Resolution’s international strategy, which is a priority for Jeff Berg’s upstart agency. Yeoh who starred as Aung San Suu Kyi in Luc Besson’s critically acclaimed The Lady and recently voiced a role in Dreamworks animated hit Kung Fu Panda 2. The former Bond girl is best known for her roles in Ang Lee’s Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Rob Marshall’s Memoirs Of A Geisha, Roger Spotiswoode’s Tomorrow Never Dies and Danny Boyle’s Sunshine.
Resolution Signs Michelle Yeoh
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest Film News
- Roadside Attractions Acquires U.S. Rights To Tim Tebow’s ‘Run The Race’; CineTel Lands Int’l Distro Rights To ‘We Are Boats…
- ‘Flash’ Film’s Finish Line: DC Hero On Pace For 2021 Solo Film Release
- Lionsgate In Talks For Jay Roach’s Roger Ailes Project
- Mira Sorvino To Topline Indie Drama ‘Butter’ From Paul A. Kaufman
- Deadline’s The Contenders London Photo Studio 2018 – John Krasinski, Nicole Kidman, Letitia Wright, Rosamund Pike…
- Potent Summer Movies Propel Total Box Office 9% Ahead Of 2017 Levels