EXCLUSIVE: Resolution has signed actress Michelle Yeoh. One of Asia’s biggest stars, Yeoh will figure in Resolution’s international strategy, which is a priority for Jeff Berg’s upstart agency. Yeoh who starred as Aung San Suu Kyi in Luc Besson’s critically acclaimed The Lady and recently voiced a role in Dreamworks animated hit Kung Fu Panda 2. The former Bond girl is best known for her roles in Ang Lee’s Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Rob Marshall’s Memoirs Of A Geisha, Roger Spotiswoode’s Tomorrow Never Dies and Danny Boyle’s Sunshine.
Resolution Signs Michelle Yeoh
What's Hot on Deadline
Shocker: 'Mamma Mia 2' Meets B.O. Waterloo As 'Equalizer 2' Is The No. 1 Winner That Takes It All With $35M+
Pop & Rock: 'Mamma Mia 2' Puts $42M In Offshore Jukebox, 'Skyscraper' Tops China With $48M - International Box Office
Kurt Sutter Revs 'Mayans M.C.' Past 'Sons Of Anarchy's Shadow, Border Politics, Being Outspoken In A #MeToo Moment & Trump's Tiny Hands: Comic-Con
Latest Film News
- Pop & Rock: ‘Mamma Mia 2’ Puts $42M In Offshore Jukebox, ‘Skyscraper’ Tops China With $48M – International…
- Selma Blair Calls On Disney’s Marvel To Rehire James Gunn: “This Man Is One Of The Good Ones”
- ‘Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again’ Sends Universal Past $1B Mark At Domestic B.O.
- ‘McQueen’ Stylish And ‘Blindspotting’ Solid In Debuts, ‘Eighth Grade’ Gets High Marks In Week 2 – Specialty…
- Judy Craymer Rides High On ‘Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again’ Success And Explains How Meryl Streep Did Surrender
- Ryan Reynolds Shares His Real Thoughts About ‘Green Lantern’ & ‘X-Men Origins: Wolverine…