Oxygen has greenlighted Bad Girls All Star Battle, a hourlong series hosted by musician Ray J. It will pit 14 of the most popular names in Bad Girls Club history under one roof to compete for $100,000 and title of “Baddest Bad Girl of All Time.” In addition, the network announced Season 11 of Bad Girls Club will return to Miami for a Summer 2013 premiere. The hit series’ current 10th season premiered in January to more that 2 million total viewers in Live+7. Bad Girls Club All Star Battle is produced by Bunim/Murray Prods with Jonathan Murray, Gil Goldschein and Rick DeOliveria serving as executive producers and Sam Berns and Zach Kozeck as co-executive producers.
Oxygen Orders ‘Bad Girls’ All-Star Edition
What's Hot on Deadline
Shailene Woodley, Jamie Dornan, Sebastian Stan & Matthew Gray Gubler Lead Drake Doremus-CJ Pic; Protagonist On For Sales -- AFM
Judy Blume Grants 'Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret' Screen Rights To James L. Brooks & Kelly Fremon Craig
'NYPD Blue' Sequel With Andy Sipowicz's Son Set At ABC From Matt Olmstead, Nick Wootton & Jesse Bochco
Latest TV News
- Lionsgate Developing Remakes Of Facebook Watch’s Kim Kardashian West Prank Show ‘You Kiddin' Me?!’ In The UK…
- Heather Graham To Topline 'Hypnotist's Love Story' Drama Based On Liane Moriarty Book In Works At ABC
- ‘Shades Of Blue’ Creator Developing German Series ‘The Last Cop’ For U.S.
- ‘Manifest’ Gets Order For Three Additional Episodes From NBC
- ‘Animals’ Creators Phil Matarese & Mike Luciano Ink 20th Century Fox TV Deal
- ‘Supergirl’ Producers: Lex Luthor On The Way To National City