Matthew Wilkas (Gayby) has joined NBC’s multicamera comedy pilot Undateable, a bromantic comedy about Danny (Chris D’Elia) and Justin (Brent Morin) — two very different guys who are bonded by their common inability to attract women. Wilkas plays Brett, Justin’s (Brent Morin) gay and prohibitively picky undateable friend who always finds something wrong with a guy.
NBC Pilot ‘Undateable’ Adds Actor
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Latest TV News
- President Donald Trump Tweetstorm – The Saturday Edition
- Friday Ratings: Fox’s ‘Proven Innocent’ Starts Soft, But ‘Last Man Standing’ Tops Demos
- Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: “Let’s Not Eat Our Own”…
- Dave Smith Dies: Walt Disney Archives Founder Was 78
- Christopher Knopf Dies: Former President Of The Writers Guild Of America West Was 91
- Jussie Smollett Assault Suspects Released, “New Evidence” Cited – Update