More than a year after the third cycle of The Sing-Off ended its run on NBC, the network has greenlighted a fourth cycle of the reality competition series for acapella groups hosted by Nick Lachey. Auditions are slated for April 27-May 18. The Sing-Off did solid business for NBC when it aired as a week-long strip in December 2009 and 2010, part of the network’s holiday programming. But when NBC slated it as a two-hour regular weekly series in fall 2011, it fizzled. NBC will likely revert to the show’s original format as a multi-night holiday event for Season 4.
NBC Brings Back ‘The Sing-Off’
What's Hot on Deadline
Feeling The Churn: Why Netflix Cancels Shows After A Couple Of Seasons & Why They Can't Move To New Homes
'Hustlers': Cardi B, Lili Reinhart, Keke Palmer & Julia Stiles Join Constance Wu & Jennifer Lopez In Avenging Strippers Pic
With Barack & Michelle Obama Chasing For Netflix, Warner Bros In Final Talks For Will Smith 'King Richard' Williams Tennis Sibs Deal
Despite The Tabloid Tie To Kevin Tsujihara, Actress Charlotte Kirk Wants A Chance To Be Judged By Her Onscreen Work
Paramount Titles James Cameron Produced 'Terminator' Sequel; Pic Will Stay Put On Nov. 1 Against 'Charlie's Angels'
Latest TV News
- Lucy Liu Developing ‘Unsung Heroes’ Female-Focused Anthology Series With ABC Studios International
- Netflix Orders ‘The Queen’s Gambit’ Limited Series From Scott Frank; Anya Taylor-Joy To Star
- 'The Twilight Zone': Chris O’Dowd To Star In Episode Of CBS All Access Reboot
- CAPE Teams With Adele Lim, Daniel Chun, Walter Hamada And Others For Annual New Writers Fellowship
- Cheryl Hines Signs With ICM Partners
- Wendy Williams Discloses Residence In Sober House, Struggle With Addiction