EXCLUSIVE: Friday Night Lights alumna Minka Kelly is set to co-star in Fox‘s untitled Bad Robot/J.H. Wyman drama pilot (formerly Inhuman). The action-packed buddy cop show, from Warner Bros TV, is set in the near future when all LAPD officers are partnered with highly evolved human-like androids. It centers on one such pairing, cop John Kennex and his android partner Dorian (Michael Ealy). Kelly, repped by Management 360 and CAA, will play Valerie Stahl, a uniformed cop with a strong moral compass who believes the best of people. She next plays Jackie Kennedy in Butler and is about to begin production on The World Made Straight.
Minka Kelly To Co-Star In Fox’s J.H. Wyman/J.J. Abrams Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Lee Daniels Lets Loose On "Pain & Anger" That 'Empire' Team Feels Over Jussie Smollett's Alleged Fake Hate Crime
'The Dark Tower' Casts Sam Strike As Gunslinger Roland Deschain, Plus Jasper Pääkkönen As Amazon Nears Pilot Order
Meghan McCain On Donald Trump's Complaint About Dad's Funeral: "I Don't Expect Decency From Trump Family"
David Letterman Tells Ellen DeGeneres He Stayed Too Long At 'Late Show': "Nobody Had The Guts To Fire Me"
Latest TV News
- Fox News Risks Wrath Of Donald Trump, Keeping Jeanine Pirro Off Another Week After Racist On-Air Remark
- Eunetta T. Boone Dies: ‘One On One’ Creator, ‘Raven’s Home’ Showrunner
- Mark Steines To Host ‘Animal ER Live’ In First TV Gig Since Hallmark Channel Ouster
- Peter Bart: Billionaires Find Their Hollywood Ambition Greenlights Political Scrutiny
- Fox Domestic Distribution Boss Chris Aronson Among First Round Of Exec Cuts In Disney-Fox Merger
- Lachlan Murdoch Charts Entrepreneurial Future For Fox With All Employees As Shareholders