EXCLUSIVE: Friday Night Lights alumna Minka Kelly is set to co-star in Fox‘s untitled Bad Robot/J.H. Wyman drama pilot (formerly Inhuman). The action-packed buddy cop show, from Warner Bros TV, is set in the near future when all LAPD officers are partnered with highly evolved human-like androids. It centers on one such pairing, cop John Kennex and his android partner Dorian (Michael Ealy). Kelly, repped by Management 360 and CAA, will play Valerie Stahl, a uniformed cop with a strong moral compass who believes the best of people. She next plays Jackie Kennedy in Butler and is about to begin production on The World Made Straight.
Minka Kelly To Co-Star In Fox’s J.H. Wyman/J.J. Abrams Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
Latest TV News
- Freeform Picks Up Josh Thomas Comedy ‘Everything’s Gonna Be Okay’ To Series
- Legion M And Chicken Soup For The Soul Form Film And TV Partnership
- NBC Names Sony Veteran Philip Martzolf President Of Affiliate Relations
- SAG Awards Nominations: The Scorecards
- ‘Tidying Up With Marie Kondo’ Trailer: Start The New Year With The Joy Of Organization
- E! Orders ‘Dating #NoFilter’ Blind Dating Series For January Premiere