EXCLUSIVE: Michael Angarano will costar in Heat, a remake of the 1986 Burt Reynolds film that features Jason Statham as Nick, a recovering gambling addict working as a for-hire tough guy. Simon West is directing. Angarano will play Cyrus Kinnick (portrayed in the original by Peter MacNicol), a tech billionaire who hires Nick as a bodyguard and gambling tutor. He next appears in The English Teacher and Empire State and is repped by UTA. The Heat redo was written by William Goldman and the pic is produced by SJ Pictures, Quad Productions and Current Entertainment.
Michael Angarano Cast In ‘Heat’ Remake
What's Hot on Deadline
Texas Congressman-Elect Dan Crenshaw Reaches Out To 'SNL's Pete Davidson After Troubling Instagram Post
Michelle Obama Tells Jimmy Fallon Her Thought While Boarding Air Force One On Trump Inauguration Day: "Bye, Felicia"
'Mom': Season 7 Hinges On New Deals With Stars Anna Faris & Allison Janney As Duo Seeks Salary Increases
Jimmy Fallon Reunites With 'SNL' Cast And Ariana Grande For Festive "I Wish It Was Christmas Today" Performance
Latest Film News
- ‘Girl’ Director Lukas Dhont To Reteam With Writer & Producer On Next Movie
- Hollywood Anti-Harassment Commission Developing System To Aid Freelancers
- Penny Marshall: A Life & Career In Pictures
- Nash Grier, ‘Dance Moms’ Nia Sioux, D’Ambrosio Twins, & Nina Kiri To Star In Indie Film ‘The Code…
- Alfonso Cuarón’s ‘Roma’ Script: Closely Guarded Until Now – Read It In Full
- Oscar-Snubbed ‘Girl’ Director Lukas Dhont Responds To Tough Words From Trans Critics: “The Biggest Strength Of Art Is Empathy”…