William Choi and Peter Kiernan rose from managers to partners at Management 360 repping clients like Channing Tatum, Matthew Fox, Greta Gerwig, Jason Biggs, and Bryce Dallas Howard. Today the company announced that the duo are joining founders Suzan Bymel, Guymon Casady, Eric Kranzler, Evelyn O’Neill, Daniel Rappaport, and David Seltzer on the firm’s board. Both Choi and Kiernan have been with Management 360 since its inception in 2002.
Management 360 Partners Upped To Board
What's Hot on Deadline
'This Is Us' Creator Dan Fogelman Says "You're Going To Get A Lot Of Answers" In Season Finale, Teases Season 4 Details - PaleyFest
Martin Clunes Returns To Cornwall As Filming Begins On Season Nine Of ITV & Acorn TV Medical Drama 'Doc Martin'
How Universal Drove Jordan Peele's 'Us' To $70M+ Opening, The Best Start For A Live-Action Original Since 'Avatar' - Update
Latest Film News
- James Franco’s ‘The Pretenders’ Lands At Cleopatra Entertainment
- Frank Langella Starrer ‘Lapham Rising’ Gets Winter State Entertainment Funding
- Lionsgate Taps Marisa Liston To Run Global Motion Picture Communications
- Michael B. Jordan Takes On Age-Less Man Thriller ‘Methusaleh’ At Warner Bros
- AMPTP Rejects WGA Request For “Group Boycott” Of Talent Agents Who Won’t Sign Proposed Code Of Conduct
- New AppleTV+ Streamer Unveiled By CEO Tim Cook & Steven Spielberg