EXCLUSIVE: The LGBT-focused cable channel is attempting to broaden its programming with Bank, a one-hour pilot script written and executive produced by Steve Krueger. There’s no pilot order yet for the show, about a Wall Street whistleblower who, struggling with his newfound unemployment and lifestyle change, starts robbing banks to make money and save his marriage. Brian Volk-Weiss, Michael Pelmont, and Matt Ochacher will also exec produce for New Wave Entertainment.
Logo Branches Out With ‘Bank’ Pilot Option
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein's Lawyer Declares Alleged Victims Have "Lied"; D.A. Only Interested In"Political Correctness"
ABC Midseason Schedule: 'A Million Little Things' On Thursday, 'Dancing With the Stars' On Break, 'Whiskey' & 'Fix' Slotted
Latest TV News
- Taylor Swift Concert Film Based On Recording Breaking ‘Reputation’ Tour Heads To Netflix – Trailer
- Seth Meyers Postmortems Michael Cohen Sentence, Donald Trump’s Wall Tantrum
- Gunpowder & Sky Teams With ‘Working With Weinstein’ Producer Tigerlily On Banking Comedy ‘Assets’
- ‘The Fall’ Star Valene Kane Joins Gareth Evans Crime Series ‘Gangs Of London’
- Ryan Kadro To Exit ‘CBS This Morning’ As Executive Producer
- Melania Trump Calls Out “Opportunists”, Says Media Is Writing History But “It’s Not Correct”