Lindsay Lohan signed on to guest star as herself in an upcoming episode of FX’s Anger Management slated to air in April, marking her first TV gig since her Elizabeth Taylor turn in the Lifetime movie Liz & Dick, In the episode, Lohan develops a romantic relationship with Sheen’s character after becoming his therapy patient. The casting reunites Lohan and Charlie Sheen, who also appear together in the upcoming Scary Movie 5, which also happens to debut in April. Lohan worked in the episode before heading to court-mandated rehab in May. Here’s a look from the set:
Lindsay Lohan & Charlie Sheen On ‘Anger Management’ Set: Photo
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein's Lawyer Declares Alleged Victims Have "Lied"; D.A. Only Interested In"Political Correctness"
ABC Midseason Schedule: 'A Million Little Things' On Thursday, 'Dancing With the Stars' On Break, 'Whiskey' & 'Fix' Slotted
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
Latest TV News
- WME Signs ‘Justice League’ Star Ray Fisher
- ‘Sesame Street’ Muppet Lily Becomes First To Experience Homelessness
- ‘Power’ Creator Courtney Kemp Pays Tribute To Deceased Crew Member
- ‘One Dollar’ Canceled By CBS All Access After One Season
- ‘Star Wars: The Mandalorian’ Casting: Giancarlo Esposito, Carl Weathers And Werner Herzog Join Disney+ Series
- ‘Supernatural’: Jeffrey Dean Morgan To Reprise John Winchester Role In Upcoming Episode