Both The Bible and Vikings were down a notch in their fourth airings, but overall the History series have demonstrated impressive ratings holds after their blockbuster premieres. Sunday’s installment of The Bible drew 10.3 million total viewers vs. 10.9 million last week and 10.8 million the week before. (The Bible‘s most recent demo tally was 3.9 million adults 25-54 and 3.4 million adults 18-49). The fourth episode of Vikings posted 4.5 million total viewers, 2.1 million adults 25-54 and 1.8 million adults 18-49. The series’ second and third episode logged 4.6 million and 4.8 million total viewers, respectively. The Bible concludes its run Sunday.
History’s ‘The Bible’ & ‘Vikings’ Slip In Week 4
What's Hot on Deadline
Lee Daniels Lets Loose On "Pain & Anger" That 'Empire' Team Feels Over Jussie Smollett's Alleged Fake Hate Crime
'The Dark Tower' Casts Sam Strike As Gunslinger Roland Deschain, Plus Jasper Pääkkönen As Amazon Nears Pilot Order
Meghan McCain On Donald Trump's Complaint About Dad's Funeral: "I Don't Expect Decency From Trump Family"
David Letterman Tells Ellen DeGeneres He Stayed Too Long At 'Late Show': "Nobody Had The Guts To Fire Me"
Latest TV News
- When Will ‘Parks And Recreation’ Return? Co-Creator Michael Schur & Amy Poehler Offer Clues – PaleyFest
- ‘Now Apocalypse’ Bowing Via Starz With Free Giveaways On Program Platforms
- ATA Gives WGA Raft Of Counterproposals On Key Issues; Talks Done For Day
- NFL Settlement With Colin Kaepernick On Collusion May Be Less Than $10M – Report
- Steven Weber To Star In NBC Comedy ‘Uninsured’
- ‘Lovestruck’: Beth Riesgraf, Jeffery Self & Linda Park Cast In Fox's Tom Kapinos Pilot