Gregg Henry has joined the upcoming third season of AMC‘s The Killing. He will play Carl Reddick, Holder’s (Joel Kinnaman) seasoned new partner, a career cop who’s managed to neither excel to the top ranks nor ruffle anyone’s feathers. Henry, repped by Domain, has been recurring on ABC’s Scandal.
Gregg Henry To Recur On ‘The Killing’, John Cho To Guest Star In Pilot ‘Sleepy Hollow’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hustlers': Cardi B, Lili Reinhart, Keke Palmer & Julia Stiles Join Constance Wu & Jennifer Lopez In Avenging Strippers Pic
Feeling The Churn: Why Netflix Cancels Shows After A Couple Of Seasons & Why They Can't Move To New Homes
Paramount Titles James Cameron Produced 'Terminator' Sequel; Pic Will Stay Put On Nov. 1 Against 'Charlie's Angels'
Latest TV News
- Kristoff St. John’s Death Ruled Accidental, L.A. Coroner Says
- Eli Jorne Inks Overall Deal With AMC
- Donald Trump Vows To Investigate Facebook, Twitter, TV News Outlets, “Different Shows” In Rose Garden Presser
- StandUp NBC Sets Audition Cities For Diverse Comedians Search
- SAG-AFTRA Podcast Addresses “Wigging” And “Paint Downs” In Stunt Industry
- David Boreanaz Teases ‘Angel’ Reunion: “We May Have Something In The Works”