PREVIOUS: Glee star Cory Monteith has checked himself into rehab for substance addiction. The Fox musical dramedy has two more episodes from its current fourth season left to shoot. Filming on them will proceed as scheduled, with the sudden absence of Monteith’s Finn explained. “Cory is a beloved member of the Glee family and we fully support his decision to seek treatment,” Glee producer 20th Century Fox TV said in a statement. “Everyone at the show wishes him well and looks forward to his return.” Along with Lea Michele and Chris Colfer, Monteith has been prominently featured this season despite his character graduating from McKinley High last May. This is not Monteith’s first stint in rehab. The actor has been open about his addiction problems in the past and two years ago revealed that he entered rehab when he was 19.
‘Glee’s Cory Monteith Goes To Rehab With The Series Still In Production On Season 4
What's Hot on Deadline
VH1 Shakes Up 'Basketball Wives' & 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood', Replaces Production Companies On Shows
'Gold Rush' Star Todd Hoffman Teams With Thom Beers & Jeff Conroy For Reality Competition Series 'Greenhorn Gold'
'NBC Nightly News' Covers Megyn Kelly Blackface Controversy, Noting It's Not Her First Time Under Fire For Race Remarks
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Unveils New Donald Trump Narrated Ted Cruz Campaign Ad
- ‘NBC Nightly News’ Covers Megyn Kelly Blackface Controversy, Noting It’s Not Her First Time Under Fire For…
- Jim Sturgess To Star In Apple's Hilde Lysiak Series
- Roy Moore-Sacha Baron Case: Showtime Files Motion For Venue Change
- CBS Buys Pakistani-American Family Comedy ‘Amerikhans’ From ‘Man With A Plan’ Duo, Imagine…
- ‘Into The Badlands’ Babou Ceesay & ‘Humans' Jill Halfpenny To Star In BBC Drama…