EXCLUSIVE: Ginger Gonzaga (Ted) has been cast in ABC’s comedy pilot Mixology. She replaces Mercedes Masohn who departed the project over the weekend. Written by feature scribes Jon Lucas and Scott Moore (The Hangover) in their pilot debut and directed by Larry Charles, Mixology is a complex project featuring 10 lead characters. Set in the world of a sexy Manhattan bar, it chronicles the exploits of singles — five guys and five girls — in search of love, all over the course of one night. Gonzaga, repped by Innovative, Industry Entertainment and Patti Felker, plays one of them, Maya, a tough-as-nails sports attorney.
Ginger Gonzaga Lands Vacant Lead In ABC Comedy Pilot ‘Mixology’
What's Hot on Deadline
Detroit Fox Affiliate Airs Video Tribute To Jessica Starr; Meteorologist Died By Suicide After Eye Surgery
Mika Brzezinski Finally Apologizes On Air For Wednesday's Homophobic Slur, Calling It "Terrible Choice Of Words"
Latest TV News
- Netflix Punches Back In Legal Fight With Viacom Over Exec Poaching
- Claire Foy & Chuck Lorre Set For Honors At Critics’ Choice Awards
- Rightor Doyle's 'Bonding' Short-Form Dark Comedy Series Picked Up By Netflix
- The Weekly Standard To Close; Anti-Trump Conservative Magazine Was Cable News Pipeline
- ‘The Black Tapes’ Supernatural Drama Based On Podcast In Works At NBC From Matthew Arnold
- ‘Last Man Standing’: Tisha Campbell To Recur On Fox Series As Familiar Character