EXCLUSIVE: 20th Century Fox and Hutch Parker Entertainment have acquired an untitled heist film from screenwriter Matt Cook, whose percolating scripts include Triple Nine and By Way Of Helena. It’s the second project between the script and Parker, who is developing at FX an original prison-set drama called Keepers. Parker, who came back to the Fox lot as producer after leaving New Regency, just produced Wolverine and recently joined the producing roster for X-Men: Days Of Future Past, which Bryan Singer is directing for the studio shortly. Parker exec Dan Wilson is spearheading the heist project along with Fox exec Jason Young. Cook is repped by WME and Anonymous Content.
Fox, Hutch Parker Acquire Heist Pitch From Scribe Matt Cook
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein's Lawyer Declares Alleged Victims Have "Lied"; D.A. Only Interested In"Political Correctness"
Latest Film News
- Sondra Locke Dies: Oscar Nominee & Clint Eastwood Co-Star/Ex Was 74
- STX’s ‘UglyDolls’ To Launch First Weekend Of May
- Barry Jenkins Back With 'Beale Street’; Lars Von Trier Has ‘House That Jack Built’ – Specialty…
- Universal Dates Sam Mendes’ ‘1917’ For Christmas 2019
- Peter Bart: 50 Years Later, ‘The Graduate’ Reminds How Drastically Oscar Campaigning Has Changed
- Sundance Institute 2019 January Screenwriters Lab Counts Emerging Writers From Lebanon, South Africa, Turkey…