Daily Beast co-founder Edward Felsenthal is becoming managing editor of the Time website despite lots of uncertainty as Time Inc spins off from Time Warner. The news was first released via Twitter. Felsenthal replaces Time.com managing editor Cathy Sharick who took a buyout as part of a recent 6% company-wide layoff.
Daily Beast Co-Founder To Run Time Web
What's Hot on Deadline
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
Critics' Choice Awards Nominations: 'The Favourite' Tops With 14, 'Black Panther' A Marvel, 'First Man' Rebounds; 'The Americans' Leads TV Series
'Once Upon A Deadpool' Trailer: Ryan Reynolds, Fred Savage Remind About Movie Release...And Nickelback
Latest Film News
- ‘Cold War’ Cinematographer Lukasz Zal Brings High-Contrast Black And White To Emotionally Volatile Love Story
- Jake Gyllenhaal To Star In Remake Of Danish Oscar Entry ‘The Guilty’
- ‘Thriller’ Filmmaker Dallas Jackson Inks With APA
- ‘Toxic Avenger’ Movie Reboot In Works At Legendary
- Oscars: Foreign Language Shortlist Voting Nears The Wire; A Preview Of Possibilities
- Fox 2000, 21 Laps Win Screen Auction To ‘Mothers, Lock Up Your Daughters Because They Are Terrifying’