Fox Business News and Fox News Channel senior correspondent Charlie Gasparino has reupped his contract with Fox Business Networks in a multi-year deal, it was announced today. Gasparino has reported on Wall Street and financial matters for the company since joining in February of 2010. “Unlike many other financial news outlets, FBN doesn’t play the Wall Street apology game, which gives me the freedom to do my job”, he said in a statement. The New York-based Gasparino came to FBN from CNBC, Newsweek, and the Wall Street Journal.
Charlie Gasparino Re-Signs With Fox Business Network
What's Hot on Deadline
'Andi Mack' Actor Stoney Westmoreland Fired By Disney Channel Following Arrest For Planning Liaison With 13-Year-Old
'Spider-Verse' Catching $37M+, 'The Mule' Carrying Near $18M, 'Mortal Engines' Fails To Start With $7M+
Jennifer Lawrence Blisters Harvey Weinstein's "Predatory Tactics"; Producer Calls Sundance Sexual Assault Suit "Malicious" - Update
Detroit Fox Affiliate Airs Video Tribute To Jessica Starr; Meteorologist Died By Suicide After Eye Surgery
Kate Winslet & Saoirse Ronan To Star In Romance 'Ammonite' For 'The King's Speech' & 'Lady Macbeth' Producers
Mika Brzezinski Finally Apologizes On Air For Wednesday's Homophobic Slur, Calling It "Terrible Choice Of Words"
Latest TV News
- President Donald Trump Tweetstorm – The Saturday Edition
- ‘Andi Mack’ Actor Stoney Westmoreland Fired By Disney Channel Following Arrest For Planning Liaison…
- Les Moonves Personally Oversaw Eliza Dushku’s $9.5M Settlement For ‘Bull’ Harassment Claims
- Morgan Spurlock Settles Suit Over Unproduced TNT Docuseries, Will Pay Turner Nets $1.18M
- Tucker Carlson Loses Pacific Life Ads After Remarking Immigration Making U.S. “Dirtier”
- Blumhouse Television EVP Eben Davidson Exits