Mystery solved. Turns out our caped crusader who appeared at a police station in northern England last week dressed in full Batman garb was a food delivery man who was pulling a prank on police. “Obviously it was done as a joke,” Stan Worby told ITV Daybreak. Worby explained that his 27-year-old friend Danny, who was wanted on burglary and fraud-related charges, personally asked him to drive him down to the Bradford police station on February 25th. Apparently Worby had been to a soccer game and thought it would be amusing to wear the outfit again to the police station. The incident went viral when officers posted CCTV photos of the Batman wanna-be on their Facebook page.
Mysterious Batman Who Turned Suspected Burglar Over To British Police Identified
What's Hot on Deadline
Detroit Fox Affiliate Airs Video Tribute To Jessica Starr; Meteorologist Died By Suicide After Eye Surgery
'Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse' Catching $35M-$40M, 'The Mule' Carrying $18M, 'Mortal Engines' Out Of Gas With $8M-$9M
Mika Brzezinski Finally Apologizes On Air For Wednesday's Homophobic Slur, Calling It "Terrible Choice Of Words"
Latest Film News
- ‘Coco’ Screenwriter Matthew Aldrich Signs With CAA
- Adria Arjona In Talks For Female Lead In Jared Leto-Led ‘Morbius’ Movie At Sony
- 'Leave No Trace' Director Debra Granik: Movie Stars "Don't Interface Well With Social Realism"
- Alan Menken Discusses ‘Ralph Breaks The Internet’ Song & Bittersweet Nature Of Disney’s…
- Kenneth Branagh’s ‘All Is True’ To Open Palm Springs Film Festival – Full Lineup
- NYC Pension Funds Call On CBS And Alphabet To End Practices That Keep Abuse In The Shadows