No second-week slump for A&E‘s Bates Motel. Against increased broadcast competition with the return of NBC’s Revolution, the Psycho prequel series drew 1.6 million adults 18-49 last night, even with its premiere last week. In adults 25-54, the series ticked up 6% (1.7 million vs. 1.6 million). Among total viewers, Bates Motel was down a notch (2.8 million vs. 3 million).
A&E’s ‘Bates Motel’ Holds In Week 2
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hustlers': Cardi B, Lili Reinhart, Keke Palmer & Julia Stiles Join Constance Wu & Jennifer Lopez In Avenging Strippers Pic
Feeling The Churn: Why Netflix Cancels Shows After A Couple Of Seasons & Why They Can't Move To New Homes
Paramount Titles James Cameron Produced 'Terminator' Sequel; Pic Will Stay Put On Nov. 1 Against 'Charlie's Angels'
With Barack & Michelle Obama Chasing For Netflix, Warner Bros In Final Talks For Will Smith 'King Richard' Williams Tennis Sibs Deal
Latest TV News
- StandUp NBC Sets Audition Cities For Diverse Comedians Search
- SAG-AFTRA Podcast Addresses “Wigging” And “Paint Downs” In Stunt Industry
- David Boreanaz Teases ‘Angel’ Reunion: “We May Have Something In The Works”
- ‘Ray Donovan’s Pooch Hall Escapes Jail With DUI & Child Endangerment Plea Deal
- Disney-Fox Deal: Per-Share Value Set, Bob Iger Hails “Historic Moment”
- ‘P-Valley’: Dan J. Johnson & Tyler Lepley Cast In Starz's Strip Club Drama Series