No second-week slump for A&E‘s Bates Motel. Against increased broadcast competition with the return of NBC’s Revolution, the Psycho prequel series drew 1.6 million adults 18-49 last night, even with its premiere last week. In adults 25-54, the series ticked up 6% (1.7 million vs. 1.6 million). Among total viewers, Bates Motel was down a notch (2.8 million vs. 3 million).
A&E’s ‘Bates Motel’ Holds In Week 2
What's Hot on Deadline
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
‘Amazing Grace’ Documentary On Riveting Aretha Franklin Gospel Performance Makes Late Bid For Oscar Attention
'The Show': Tom Burke Leads 'Watchmen' Creator Alan Moore's Gothic Fantasy; First Look, Protagonist Boards
Latest TV News
- CBS’ Long-Delayed Annual Shareholders Meeting Gets Underway
- Carol Burnett To Receive First Honorary Golden Globe TV Award Which Will Be Named After Her
- Acorn TV Goes Global; Launches In Thirty Countries Including Australia & India
- Chris O’Dowd & Anne-Marie Duff To Front Fremantle Scripted Podcast ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’
- Showtime Taps Deva Kehoe As SVP Talent Relations & Events
- ‘Carmen Sandiego’ Gets January Premiere Date On Netflix