EXCLUSIVE: Gage Golightly (Teen Wolf) has been cast as a lead in the CW‘s drama pilot Company Town. Written by Sera Gamble and to be directed by Taylor Hackford, Company Town chronicles the aftermath of a scandal at a Naval base in Virginia, which touches the lives of both civilians and military personnel in the area. The multigenerational, multi-class, family and relationship series centers around two early 20-something women — Krista (Golightly) and Page — who grew up together, were once best friends, but now are on opposite sides of the Townie/Military divide. Krista has always lived a charmed life and is happily engaged to Paul, a lieutenant in the Navy, but begins to show her vulnerable side when Paul gets involved in the scandal. Gamble and Hackford executive produce with Bill Haber for CBS TV Studios. Golightly, repped by APA and Industry’s Kim Callahan, recently finished shooting the female lead in the Marcus Nispel directed feature Backmask for Relativity. Last season, she recurred on the CW drama Ringer.
Taylor Hackford’s CW Pilot ‘Company Town’ Casts Lead
What's Hot on Deadline
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
Latest TV News
- ‘Genius’ Production Designer Arv Greywal On The Photograph That Inspired The Look Of ‘Picasso’
- Phil Gurin To Executive Produce Revamped Miss America Competition
- ‘Lucifer’ Set To Light Comic-Con Ablaze, Somehow
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Brings Jon Bernthal Back For Season 9 & Comic-Con
- ‘The Resident’: Malcolm-Jamal Warner & Glenn Morshower Upped To Series Regulars For Season 2 Of Fox Drama
- ‘Crashing’ Casts Madeline Wise; Emmett Scanlan Joins ‘Lore’