In his first major TV series role, Peter Sarsgaard has joined the third season of the AMC’s drama The Killing, from Fox TV Studios. Season 3 follows Detective Sarah Linden (Mireille Enos) as she investigates the disappearance of another teen girl. Sarsgaard will play Tom Seward, a death row inmate for whom the clock is ticking down. A lifelong convict born into poverty and crime, Seward’s been in and out of the system for violent crimes since he was 10. Also cast in Season 3 is Amy Seimetz as the missing girl’s mother. The two join returning stars Enos and Joel Kinnaman and fellow new cast additions Elias Koteas, Max Fowler and Bex Taylor-Klaus.
Peter Sarsgaard Joins AMC’s ‘The Killing’
What's Hot on Deadline
Seth MacFarlane Tweets He Is "Embarrassed" To Work For Fox After Tucker Carlson Tells Viewers To Ignore Other News Sources
'Incredibles 2' Record $180M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Latest TV News
- FIFA World Cup: Fox Sports Sets Record With Argentina-Iceland Match; Telemundo Scores Big With First Presentation
- Fox Sports, USGA Apologize For Graphic Language Inadvertently Broadcast
- Mexico Beats Germany 1-0 In World Cup, Avenges News Outlet’s Insult
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jason Bateman, Jonathan Tucker, And The ‘Queen Sugar’ Cast
- Hollywood Father’s Day Celebrated With Online Celebrity Salutes To Dear Ol’ Dad
- Director James L. Brooks Tweets That “Nursing Babies” Are Being Pulled From Mothers At Border