EXCLUSIVE: Mason Cook, who played Eddie Munster in Bryan Fuller’s NBC pilot/special Mockingbird Lane, has been cast as the young lead opposite Rob Corddry in Spy, ABC‘s single-camera comedy pilot based on the 2011 Sky 1 comedy produced by Hat Trick Prods. Spy centers on Tim (Corddry), a well intentioned father of a highly intelligent and verbal son (Cook), who also happens to be his complete opposite, who inadvertently takes a job at the Secret Service in order to prove himself a worthy father. The original series’ creator Simeon Goulden wrote the U.S. version, produced by ABC Studios and Hat Trick and executive produced by Goulden and Hat Trick’s Jimmy Mulville. Cook is repped by Coast To Coast, Evolution and attorney Howard Fishman.
Mason Cook To Co-Star In ABC’s ‘Spy’ Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Shailene Woodley, Jamie Dornan, Sebastian Stan & Matthew Gray Gubler Lead Drake Doremus-CJ Pic; Protagonist On For Sales -- AFM
Judy Blume Grants 'Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret' Screen Rights To James L. Brooks & Kelly Fremon Craig
'NYPD Blue' Sequel With Andy Sipowicz's Son Set At ABC From Matt Olmstead, Nick Wootton & Jesse Bochco
Latest TV News
- ‘Search Party’: Louie Anderson Joins Season 3 Of TBS Comedy As Recurring
- ‘Nightly News With Lester Holt’ Officially Taps Jenn Suozzo As Exec Producer
- Lionsgate Developing Remakes Of Facebook Watch’s Kim Kardashian West Prank Show ‘You Kiddin' Me?!’ In The UK…
- Heather Graham To Topline 'Hypnotist's Love Story' Drama Based On Liane Moriarty Book In Works At ABC
- ‘Shades Of Blue’ Creator Developing German Series ‘The Last Cop’ For U.S.
- ‘Manifest’ Gets Order For Three Additional Episodes From NBC