Hasbro Studios today laid off the three staffers in its Game & Reality Show Production & Development department under VP Kevin Belinkoff. Belinkoff will continue to oversee the studio’s game show efforts, including current series Family Game Night for sibling HUB network as Hasbro remains committed to the genre. But its game show/reality projects will be handled on a consultant basis. That is the model Hasbro Studios uses on the animation side, where it has produced 850 half-hours with an in-house senior executive working with outside creative consultants.
Layoffs In Hasbro Studios’ Game Show & Reality Department
What's Hot on Deadline
Detroit Fox Affiliate Airs Video Tribute To Jessica Starr; Meteorologist Died By Suicide After Eye Surgery
Mika Brzezinski Finally Apologizes On Air For Wednesday's Homophobic Slur, Calling It "Terrible Choice Of Words"
Latest TV News
- Claire Foy & Chuck Lorre Set For Honors At Critics’ Choice Awards
- Rightor Doyle's 'Bonding' Short-Form Dark Comedy Series Picked Up By Netflix
- The Weekly Standard To Close; Anti-Trump Conservative Magazine Was Cable News Pipeline
- ‘The Black Tapes’ Supernatural Drama Based On Podcast In Works At NBC From Matthew Arnold
- ‘Last Man Standing’: Tisha Campbell To Recur On Fox Series As Familiar Character
- ‘Black-ish’, ‘The Goldbergs’, ‘The Kids Are Alright’ & ‘Single Parents’ Get Additional…