Hasbro Studios today laid off the three staffers in its Game & Reality Show Production & Development department under VP Kevin Belinkoff. Belinkoff will continue to oversee the studio’s game show efforts, including current series Family Game Night for sibling HUB network as Hasbro remains committed to the genre. But its game show/reality projects will be handled on a consultant basis. That is the model Hasbro Studios uses on the animation side, where it has produced 850 half-hours with an in-house senior executive working with outside creative consultants.
Layoffs In Hasbro Studios’ Game Show & Reality Department
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
'Fear The Walking Dead's Colman Domingo Lifts The Lid On AMC Adaptation Of Stage Play 'Dot' - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
"Tiny" Trump Attacks "Total Con" Stormy Daniels; POTUS "Disgusting Misogynist," Says Michael Avenatti In Reply Over Suit
Latest TV News
- Stunt Coordinator Musical Chairs On ‘Five-O’, ‘MacGyver’ & ‘Magnum’ Raises Liability Questions In Wake Of…
- Los Angeles On-Location Filming Up 3% In Q3 2018
- Fox Buys Musical Dramedy From Silvio Horta, Mary J. Blige & The Jackal Group
- Dawn Olmstead Named President Of Universal Cable Prods. & Wilshire Studios, Andra Shapiro Upped To General Counsel
- Legal Deja Vu As Viacom Scolds Netflix Over Exec Poaching, Like Fox Did In 2016
- MGM Names Tricia Biggio As SVP Unscripted Television