Writers Vlas and Charley Parlapanides have signed with New Wave Entertainment for management. The brothers were with Principato Young; they continued to be agented by WME. They penned last year’s Antiquity blockbuster The Immortals for Relativity Media. The Parlapanideses also have The Centurion, a one-hour drama set up at CBS, with ABC Studios, Chris Morgan and Bob Sertner producing. The brothers join showrunner/director Tom Gianas and writer-director Josh Stolberg, who signed on with New Wave’s Lit Department late last year.
New Wave Signs ‘Immortals’ Scribes
What's Hot on Deadline
Fired Paramount TV President Amy Powell Denies Making Insensitive Comments, Explores Legal Action - Update
'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Cast & Creators On Season 6, LGBTQ Representation, & An 'SVU' Crossover? - Comic-Con
'Magnum P.I.': Cast & Creators Talk Reboot, Possible Tom Selleck Cameo & 'Hawaii Five-0' Crossover - Comic-Con
Bradley Cooper's 'A Star Is Born' Headed To Venice After First Hollywood Screening Impresses Exhibitors
Latest Film News
- Shinobu Hashimoto Dies: Writer Of ‘Rashomon’, ‘Seven Samurai’ & 70 Other Screenplays Was 100
- ‘Assassination Nation’: Sundance Darling Captures Hall H Crowd With Provocative Footage – Comic-Con
- As Comcast Looks To Sky, Will Disney Keep Up The Fight?
- Akiva Goldsman Returns To CAA
- Screen Gems Nabs ‘Superfecundation’ Script From Savion Einstein
- Daveed Diggs, Rafael Casal Go 'Blindspotting'; Bleecker Street Opens 'McQueen' – Specialty B.O. Preview