GSN announced today that it has put in a 40-show order for the game show Minute To Win It. The new one-hours are produced by Shine America, based on the format owned by Shine’s sister company Friday TV. “Minute To Win It has become a global phenomenon and we are thrilled to be bringing it to GSN’s avid fan base. With original games and some timeless classics, our goal is to make this new season a family favorite,” said Eden Gaha, President of Shine America in a statement today. GSN picked up off-network rights to the competitive game with household items last July. The latest order marks the first time the series has been developed by a U.S. cable network.
GSN Orders New Episodes Of ‘Minute To Win It’; Shine America Producing
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Dark Tower' Casts Sam Strike As Gunslinger Roland Deschain, Plus Jasper Pääkkönen As Amazon Nears Pilot Order
Jordan Peele's 'Us' At $6M+ Shushes 'The Nun', 'A Quiet Place' & 'Get Out' - Updated Thursday Night B.O.
When Will 'Parks And Recreation' Return? Co-Creator Michael Schur & Amy Poehler Offer Clues - PaleyFest
Fox News Risks Wrath Of Donald Trump, Keeping Jeanine Pirro Off Another Week After Racist On-Air Remark
Latest TV News
- When Will ‘Parks And Recreation’ Return? Co-Creator Michael Schur & Amy Poehler Offer Clues – PaleyFest
- ‘Now Apocalypse’ Bowing Via Starz With Free Giveaways On Program Platforms
- ATA Gives WGA Raft Of Counterproposals On Key Issues; Talks Done For Day
- NFL Settlement With Colin Kaepernick On Collusion May Be Less Than $10M – Report
- Steven Weber To Star In NBC Comedy ‘Uninsured’
- ‘Lovestruck’: Beth Riesgraf, Jeffery Self & Linda Park Cast In Fox's Tom Kapinos Pilot