In late 2011, the Icon UK Group initiated a strategic restructure to focus on in-house film finance and production. At the time, it pacted with Lionsgate UK to handle distribution of its future production slate. Today, a deal was confirmed between Icon and Exclusive Media for the latter to represent Icon Entertainment International’s 200+ title library. Among films included in the deal are Coriolanus, What Women Want, An Ideal Husband, Mean Streets and five titles from the 1960s Fu Manchu series. Exclusive is also taking over the Majestic Films library. The deal was negotiated by Guy East, Marc Schipper and Peter Naish for Exclusive and Icon’s Aviv Giladi and Estelle Overs.
Exclusive Media To Represent Icon Entertainment International Library
What's Hot on Deadline
Fired Paramount TV President Amy Powell Denies Making Insensitive Comments, Explores Legal Action - Update
'Magnum P.I.': Cast & Creators Talk Reboot, Possible Tom Selleck Cameo & 'Hawaii Five-0' Crossover - Comic-Con
Imagine Sets Lin-Manuel Miranda's Helming Debut: 'Rent' Creator Jonathan Larson's 'Tick, Tick...Boom!'; 'Evan Hansen's Steven Levenson Scripting
'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Cast & Creators On Season 6, LGBTQ Representation, & An 'SVU' Crossover? - Comic-Con
'Iron Man' At 10: How One Film Set A Dominant Path For Marvel, Kevin Feige, Robert Downey Jr. & Jon Favreau
Latest Film News
- ‘Don Quixote’ Producers Hit Back Over Rights Snafu After Paolo Branco Claims Another Court ‘Victory’
- Jennifer Hudson, Taylor Swift, James Corden & Ian McKellen Line Up For ‘Cats’ Movie — Miaow
- ‘Brotherhood’ & ‘The Souvenir’ Actor Jack McMullen Joins James Mangold’s Ford Vs…
- Shinobu Hashimoto Dies: Writer Of ‘Rashomon’, ‘Seven Samurai’ & 70 Other Screenplays Was 100
- ‘Assassination Nation’: Sundance Darling Captures Hall H Crowd With Provocative Footage – Comic-Con
- As Comcast Looks To Sky, Will Disney Keep Up The Fight?