EXCLUSIVE: Constance Zimmer, who was a major presence on Entourage for most of its run, will recur on another HBO series, Aaron Sorkin’s drama The Newsroom. On the upcoming Season 2, which reflects on the recent presidential campaign, Zimmer will play Taylor, a press spokesperson for the Mitt Romney campaign. Zimmer, repped by UTA and Sweeney Entertainment, is no stranger to politics — she currently has a major recurring role on David Fincher’s Netflix drama House Of Cards with Kevin Spacey as a Washington Post editor. She also is recurring on ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy this season as Dr. Alana Cahill, a fixer who shakes things up at Seattle Grace.
Constance Zimmer To Recur On Aaron Sorkin’s HBO Series ‘The Newsroom’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Looting $69M-$70M; Widows $13M+, 'Instant Family' $12M+ Openings
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher’s New Rules Advice For The Holidays: Just Shut Up
- Stacey Abrams Concedes In Georgia Governor Race, Blames Voter Suppression
- ‘The Magicians’ Unveils SyFy Season 4 Trailer And The New Quest
- Fox Developing Female Texas Rangers Drama Produced By Ilene Chaiken
- A.I. Drama ‘Next’ From Manny Coto, John Requa & Glenn Ficarra In Works At Fox
- Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS' Response To Snafus