Chernin Entertainment today upped Jenno Topping to President of films, less than two years after she was hired as EVP of the division. Topping is currently producing the Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy comedy The Heat with director Paul Feig and Chernin Entertainment’s Peter Chernin and Dylan Clark. Before joining the company she was a producer at Columbia Pictures racking up credits including Country Strong, the Charlie’s Angels movies, 28 Days, and Can’t Hardly Wait. In a parallel move, David Ready has been hired as Senior VP, reporting to Topping. He comes to Chernin Entertainment after serving as SVP of Production for di Bonaventura Pictures, where he had been working as executive producer on Summit Entertainment’s Red 2 and co-producer on Paramount’s Jack Ryan.
Chernin Ent. Promotes Jenno Topping To President Of Film
What's Hot on Deadline
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
Latest Film News
- California Split: Who Would Get Custody Of The Golden State Movies If Ballot Measure Passes?
- CAA Signs ‘Get Out’s Daniel Kaluuya
- Will Ferrell To Star In Netflix Music Pic ‘Eurovision’ As Another A-List Comedy Star Tries A Streaming Vehicle
- WarnerMedia CEO John Stankey: No More Top Exec Exits Expected Soon
- Hirokazu Kore-eda’s Cannes Winner ‘Shoplifters’ Continues Japan Box Office Surge, Crosses $16M In Second Week
- Sammy Davis Jr. Biopic Project Sets Up At Paramount Pictures