EXCLUSIVE: Charles Michael Davis (The Game) is set to co-star opposite The Vampire Diaries‘ Joseph Morgan, Daniel Gillies and Phoebe Tonkin in the potential spinoff The Originals, which will be introduced in the April 25 episode of the CW drama. Written by TVD co-creator/executive producer Julie Plec, The Originals centers on the Original family of vampires, as Klaus (Morgan) returns to the supernatural melting pot that is the French Quarter of New Orleans — a town he helped build centuries ago — and is reunited with his diabolical former protégé Marcel (Davis). Wicked, wild and charismatic, Marcel is a former kicked-around street rat who now calls the shots in the supernatural playground of New Orleans. As a modern-day vampire, he’s fierce and bold, able to accomplish as much with his charm as he is with his strength. Elijah (Gillies), intent on helping his self-destructive brother find redemption, must side with Marcel’s enemies in order to keep Klaus in line. Like Morgan and Gillies, Tonkin also is reprising her role from TVD. Davis joins fellow Daniella Pineda, who also has been cast in Originals as a regular. Davis, repped by Peter Strain & Associates and Mary Erickson, is filming a recurring role on ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy and also recurred on ABC Family’s Switched At Birth.
Charles Michael Davis Lands Key Role In ‘Vampire Diaries’ Spinoff ‘The Originals’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
CNN & Others Hit With $300M Defamation Suit By Joe Arpaio; Claims Senate Bid In Peril Over "Felon" Comments
Latest TV News
- All3Media Buys Sports Producer & Formula E Partner Aurora Media Worldwide
- Hulu Picks Up Anna Friel-Fronted British Drama ‘Butterfly’ From Fremantle International
- BBC To Examine Rupert Murdoch’s Influence Over The British Press In Three-Part Doc Series ‘A Tabloid Empire’
- Arrowverse Unveils Title Of Fall 2019 Crossover Event
- Stormy Daniels Ordered To Pay Donald Trump $300K In Legal Fees From Defamation Suit
- Fox’s MLS Cup Final Ratings Best Since 1997