Neal Kendall has been named executive producer of The Arsenio Hall Show, CBS TV Distribution’s syndicated late-night talk show slated to launch on Sept. 9. Kendall most recently did a 10-year stint as exec producer of Tavis Smiley, overseeing more than 1,900 episodes of the talk show. Additionally, APA-repped Kendall has served as producer on NBC’s Later, CBS’s The Late Late Show With Tom Snyder and CNN’s Larry King Live as well as Carrie Fisher’s talker for Oxygen Media, Jesse Ventura’s for MSNBC and Kevin Nealon’s for TNN/Spike. The Arsenio Hall Show, which marks Hall’s return to late-night, is in partnership with Tribune, whose stations serve as a launch group.
Arsenio Hall’s Syndicated Late-Night Talk Show Hires Executive Producer
What's Hot on Deadline
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
Latest TV News
- ‘Genius’ Production Designer Arv Greywal On The Photograph That Inspired The Look Of ‘Picasso’
- Phil Gurin To Executive Produce Revamped Miss America Competition
- ‘Lucifer’ Set To Light Comic-Con Ablaze, Somehow
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Brings Jon Bernthal Back For Season 9 & Comic-Con
- ‘The Resident’: Malcolm-Jamal Warner & Glenn Morshower Upped To Series Regulars For Season 2 Of Fox Drama
- ‘Crashing’ Casts Madeline Wise; Emmett Scanlan Joins ‘Lore’