Mike Gamson has been upped to Chief Creative Officer of Zodiak Americas and Sheila Cabano to Chief Operating Officer, Zodiak New York. They will oversee the NY office of the reality TV producer, the outfit behind such series as truTV’s Hardcore Pawn and Lizard Lick Towing. The plan is to expand Zodiak’s development and production teams to double profits at the Americas division by the end of 2014, the company said. Gamson had been SVP and executive producer and has been a longtime EP on the company’s Wife Swap for ABC; Cabano was SVP Production.
Zodiak Americas Promotes Pair
What's Hot on Deadline
'Shark Tank' Judges And Producers Spill Secrets On Eve Of 200th Episode: "I'm Surprised More Entrepreneurs Don't Bomb" - Tribeca TV Festival
'The House With A Clock In Its Walls' Sounding Near $27M Alarm; Counterprogramming Still In Deep Sleep
Alyssa Milano Comes Forward With #WhyIDidntReport Story: "It Meant Recognizing My Attacker’s Existence"
Latest TV News
- Tamron Hall Daytime Talk Show Set For Fall 2019 Launch With ABC Stations Deal
- Start Of New Broadcast Season Overshadowed By Corporate Drama
- George Cheeks & Paul Telegdy To Succeed Bob Greenblatt At NBC Entertainment
- ‘Harlots’ Renewed For Season 3 By Hulu
- CBS All Access Orders Infidelity Dramedy Series ‘Why Women Kill’ From Marc Cherry, Imagine TV & CBS…
- Patrick Stewart Tweets Photo Of ‘Star Trek’ Writers: ‘Journey Has Begun’