History‘s first original scripted series Vikings premieres March 3 at 10 PM. It is set for nine episodes and follows the adventures of Ragnar Lothbrok (Travis Fimmel), his ambitions to discover civilizations across the great ocean to the west, and the inevitable conflicts that arise along the way. Here’s the opening credits for the Michael Hirst-created series — they have a kind of Mad Men-meets-Magic City vibe in parts with all that falling and sinking.
Hot TV Clip: History’s ‘Vikings’ Opening
What's Hot on Deadline
Jake Tapper Weighs In On Donald Trump Jr.'s Anderson Cooper Meme Feud: "What To Expect From A Pig But A Grunt?"
Latest TV News
- Man Featured On Bravo Dating Show Charged With Rape, Other Felonies; Might Be “A Thousand” Other Victims, DA Says
- ‘Stan & Ollie’ Trailer: Steve Coogan & John C. Reilly Find The Drama In Comedy In Laurel & Hardy Biopic
- ‘What/If’: Dave Annable & Louis Herthum Cast In Netflix Social Thriller Series
- ‘One Day At A Time’ Star Justina Machado Inks With UTA
- Fox Nabs Sister Comedy From Michelle Nader & Morgan Murphy As Put Pilot
- Fox Buys ‘Richard Lovely’ Comedy From Billy Finnegan & Kat Coiro As Put Pilot