These small Sundance deals continue trickling in. Phase 4 Films acquired Milkshake, the David Andalman/Mariko Munro-directed dark comedy that played in the festival’s NEXT Program. Cinetic Media sold it.
Sundance: Phase 4 Films Acquires ‘Milkshake’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Shark Tank' Judges And Producers Spill Secrets On Eve Of 200th Episode: "I'm Surprised More Entrepreneurs Don't Bomb" - Tribeca TV Festival
Latest Film News
- Hillary Clinton’s Upcoming TV Project Provokes More Negative Reaction Than Obamas’ Netflix Deal
- Katie Sackhoff-Starrer ‘Girl Flu’, Pongalo’s First Original Film, Launches On Streaming Service
- Teyonah Parris, Jahi Winston To Star In ’12 O'Clock Boys’; Angel Manuel Soto Directing Film From Sony…
- Mel Gibson To Co-Write & Direct ‘Wild Bunch’ Remake At Warner Bros.
- Katie Holmes & Josh Lucas Pic ‘The Secret’ Gets Backing From Tri-G, Savvy Media & Shine Box Ahead Of New…
- CAA Ups Three Trainees To Agent & One To Exec