These small Sundance deals continue trickling in. Phase 4 Films acquired Milkshake, the David Andalman/Mariko Munro-directed dark comedy that played in the festival’s NEXT Program. Cinetic Media sold it.
Sundance: Phase 4 Films Acquires ‘Milkshake’
What's Hot on Deadline
Jussie Smollett Criminal Charges Dropped; State Says "Appropriate Resolution," Family "Thank God" - Update
Stephen Colbert Compares Mueller Probe Outcome To 'Lost' & 'Seinfeld' Finales, Says "I'm Sorry" To Donald Trump
Livid Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Insists Jussie Smollett Is Guilty: "Is There No Decency In This Man?"
Latest Film News
- Alex Wolff To Star In Thriller ‘The Line’; John Malkovich, Scoot McNairy Also Aboard
- Jeffrey Katzenberg’s Quibi Lands Top CAA Agent Jim Toth To Lead Content Acquisition And Talent
- ‘The Umbrella Academy’s Tom Hopper Joins ‘The Hitman's Bodyguard’ Sequel At Lionsgate
- Lil Rel Howery, Teyonah Parris, Rob Morgan To Co-Star In ‘The Photograph’ From Director Stella Meghie
- Shunori Ramanthan, Victor Slezak Join Michael Keaton In ‘What Is Life Worth’
- Kelly Oxford-Directed ‘Pink Skies Ahead’ Greg Silverman’s First Stampede Pic