These small Sundance deals continue trickling in. Phase 4 Films acquired Milkshake, the David Andalman/Mariko Munro-directed dark comedy that played in the festival’s NEXT Program. Cinetic Media sold it.
Sundance: Phase 4 Films Acquires ‘Milkshake’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Rich Asians' Takes $5M Wednesday, 5-Day Forecast $23M-$25M; 'Meg' Swims To $59M+ - Thursday AM B.O.
Latest Film News
- Hot ‘Cherry’ Book Auction Handcuffed Because Imprisoned Author Has Run Short Of Phone Call Minutes
- Ming-Na Wen Reflects On ‘The Joy Luck Club’ 25 Years Later, Praises ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ As Another “Historical”…
- ‘Jane’ Director Brett Morgen Talks Meaningful Posthumous Emmy Nom For Hugo van Lawick – Awardsline…
- Alex Pettyfer's Directorial Debut Film ‘Back Roads’ Lands At Samuel Goldwyn
- Chernin Entertainment Promotes David Ready To Exec Veep Film & Television
- Adam Sandler, A24 Pic ‘Uncut Gems’ Adds Hollywood Veteran Judd Hirsch