These small Sundance deals continue trickling in. Phase 4 Films acquired Milkshake, the David Andalman/Mariko Munro-directed dark comedy that played in the festival’s NEXT Program. Cinetic Media sold it.
Sundance: Phase 4 Films Acquires ‘Milkshake’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Spider-Verse' Catching $37M+, 'The Mule' Carrying Near $18M, 'Mortal Engines' Fails To Start With $7M+
'SNL': Alec Baldwin, Ben Stiller, Matt Damon & Robert De Niro Celebrate The Holidays With 'It's A Wonderful Trump'
Latest Film News
- Stephen Woolley & Elizabeth Karlsen To Receive BAFTA For Outstanding British Contribution To Cinema
- Academy Award Trophy For ‘Gentleman’s Agreement’ Sells For Nearly $500K
- European Film Awards: ‘Cold War’ Scoops Top Prizes In Politically-Charged Ceremony – Full List
- ‘Aquaman’ Pools $179M Through Friday Overseas; Topping $200M Today
- ‘Spider-Verse’ Catching $37M+, ‘The Mule’ Carrying Near $18M, ‘Mortal Engines’ Fails To Start…
- Jennifer Lawrence Blisters Harvey Weinstein’s “Predatory Tactics”; Producer Calls Sundance Sexual Assault Suit “Malicious”…