Good Morning America anchor Robin Roberts today made her first visit to the set of the ABC morning show since her bone marrow transplant in September. She arrived at the studio at 5 AM for for a behind-the-scenes test run. Roberts is expected to do a series of “dry runs” before officially returning on the air, following recommendations from her doctors who want to see how her body will react to the studio environment and anchor duties. Roberts is scheduled to get back in the GMA anchor chair during the upcoming February sweep.
Robin Roberts Visits ‘Good Morning America’ Set For Test Run
What's Hot on Deadline
'Shark Tank' Judges And Producers Spill Secrets On Eve Of 200th Episode: "I'm Surprised More Entrepreneurs Don't Bomb" - Tribeca TV Festival
'The House With A Clock In Its Walls' Sounding Near $27M Alarm; Counterprogramming Still In Deep Sleep
Alyssa Milano Comes Forward With #WhyIDidntReport Story: "It Meant Recognizing My Attacker’s Existence"
Latest TV News
- Tamron Hall Daytime Talk Show Set For Fall 2019 Launch With ABC Stations Deal
- Start Of New Broadcast Season Overshadowed By Corporate Drama
- George Cheeks & Paul Telegdy To Succeed Bob Greenblatt At NBC Entertainment
- ‘Harlots’ Renewed For Season 3 By Hulu
- CBS All Access Orders Infidelity Dramedy Series ‘Why Women Kill’ From Marc Cherry, Imagine TV & CBS…
- Patrick Stewart Tweets Photo Of ‘Star Trek’ Writers: ‘Journey Has Begun’